The VCLL is a student-driven organization supporting leadership collaboration between the academic and business worlds. The Lab offers a safe environment for activities and hands-on experience centered on the emerging discussion of values, ethics and social responsibility in leadership, management and entrepreneurship.
The VCLL supports activities and events that strengthen the presence of ethical practices and social responsibility in corporate management and entrepreneurship, demonstrating that there is a market for both profit and purpose in today’s business environment.
The purpose of the VCLL is to:
- Offer students resources and interaction with faculty, alumni and business leaders
- Provide faculty with an extracurricular forum for leadership education
- Help business leaders implement values-centered practices into their organizations
- Strengthen the Graziadio School’s position in values-centered business education
- Participate in and facilitate the timely dialogue which asks: “What it means to be a value-centered leader
Through its planned activities and events, the VCLL is designed to bring students, faculty, alumni and business leaders together to participate in the growing dialogue centered on Values-Centered Leadership.